Friday, October 16, 2009

Sew-a-long Skirt No. 2

Just a quick post to show you skirt number 2 for my sew-a-long that I made yesterday. It's from the very sweet 'Wonderland' collection by Momo for Moda Fabrics. The trim is a really lovely apple green and white pinstripe.



This skirt I've made for our little friend Maddy B who is turning 8 next month and I thought this with a Haigh's super-size chocolate frog would be the perfect pressie. I'll be giving it to her on her special day when we all go and see the musical 'Wicked'. I can't wait!

The webside for Moda fabrics is here: MOMO at Moda and it's a lovely website and has lovely free patterns under the 'funstuff' button on the homepage if anyone is interested.

Fingers crossed I have enough time for one last skirt!


No comments:

Post a Comment